Thursday, October 23, 2008

annoying kids at school

there are these 4 annoying kids at school who like me  i will call them things 1,2,3 and 4 for safety reasons. thing one and two are normal but very popular .Thing 3 is  the most annoying all his friends keep calling my name then laughing and running away................................................................
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelppppppppppppppp me!!
thing four is one of the friends of thing three.One of my friends started dating thing three and said he is not a very good boyfriend  but who wants  a bf they are just so annoying
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
but my friends want me to ask thing three out  so pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllpppppppppppppppppp mmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 
ok thats just dumb
 bye

No comments: